Welcome to The Flats at Terre View!
Here at The Flats at Terre View, we believe renting an apartment should be as quick and efficient as possible. Following these steps will make the rental process go smoothly.
- Review apartment options, layouts, and photos on the website to find your preferred apartment location, size, and/or floor plan. If you have any other preferences such as what floor you’re on, accessibility units, etc, please include them on your application.
- Contact the Flats at Terre View office for availability or if you have any questions.
- Complete a rental application ($35 Application Fee). Apply online through the ACRANET portal using one of the buttons below. The tenant screening process includes credit, criminal, rental, and eviction history.
- Application results take 1-2 business days to come back.
- When your application has been approved, a lease will be prepared and you will be notified that it is ready for your signature. Leases must be signed and returned within 7 days to continue to hold the apartment.
- The last month’s rent and security deposit are due in full when the lease is signed.
- After the lease is signed and payment is made, the apartment is yours.
- Move In! Your apartment will be ready at 8:00 am on the day your lease begins. The first month’s rent will be prorated from the day you move in until the end of the month and must be paid in full before your keys will be released.
Attention: The Flats at Terre View is not a pet friendly property.
Accommodations will be made for tenants with disabilities requiring a service or support animals.
To help avoid any application delays, please make any preferences, requests for accommodations, or other accessibility needs known with your application.
If you have any questions during this process please contact us at (509) 592-8883 or by email at Rentals@FlatsatTerreView.com.
** READ BEFORE APPLYING**
Submitting an application does not guarantee the applicant an apartment.
The application fee of $35.00 is non-refundable.
For more information on availability prior to applying, call the office at (509) 592-8883.