WELCOME TO THE FLATS
At The Flats at Terre View we believe renting an apartment should be as quick and efficient as possible. Following these steps will make the rental process go smoothly.
- Select preferred apartment size or floor plan. If you have any other preferences such as floor, accessibility, etc please include them
- Complete application ($35 Application Fee). Our tenant screening process includes credit, criminal, rental, and eviction history.
- Apply online through the ACRANET portal
- Download application and return it to the office with $35 application fee in cash or check.
- Application results take 1-2 business days to come back. To place a hold on an apartment you can pay the security deposit at this time.
- When you have been approved, a lease will be prepared and you will be notified that it is ready for your signature. We can email or mail leases for signature as well. Leases must be signed and returned within 14 days to continue to hold the apartment.
- The last month’s rent and security deposit are due when the lease is signed.
- After the lease is signed and payment is made the apartment is yours.
- Move In! Your apartment will be ready at 8 am on the day your lease begins. Your first month’s rent is due at this time. The first month’s rent will be prorated from the day you move in until the end of the month.
If you have any questions during this process please contact us at (509) 592-8883 or by email at Rentals@FlatsatTerreView.com.
The Flats at Terre View does not allow pets
In order to find the apartment that best fits your needs please make any preferences, requests for reasonable accommodations, or other accessibility needs known during the application process.
**Read Before Applying**
Submitting an application does not guarantee an apartment. The application fee of $35.00 is non-refundable. For more information prior to applying call the Flats Office at (509) 592-8883.
Call (509) 592-8883 to Apply.
PDF APPLICATION FOR COSIGNER – ($12 when submitted directly to the Flats office)